Focus on your fitness and health
Fitness, bodybuilding, and health
Fitness is a kind of sports items, such as a variety of aerobics, gymnastics, and lot’s self-resistance exercises. Fitness builds strength, flexibility, endurance, coordination and the ability to control all parts of the body, to make our body strong. So exercise at least 3 times a week if you want to relieve stress by working out.
Swimming, jogging, bicycling, and all kinds of aerobic exercises can strengthen the cardiopulmonary function. For instance, aerobic exercise has many benefits: strengthen the circulation system, burn fat, increase lung capacity, lower blood pressure, prevent diabetes, and even reduce the incidence of heart disease.
If you want to lose weight through aerobic exercise, you can choose moderate intensity exercise, and extend the exercise time, which will burn more calories. For example, exercise 3-5 times a week, each time 20-60 minutes.
To build muscle, you can do weightlifting, gymnastics, and other repetitive stretching exercises.
Exercising muscles could burn calories, increases bone density, reduces the risk of injury, especially to joints, and prevents osteoporosis.
Take weightlifting as an example. Before lifting weights, test the maximum weight you can lift 8 repetitions (reps) in a row, then starting with this weight. When you can lift this weight 12 reps in a row, try adding 5% to the weight gradually. Notice that during each exercise, you should lift 8 to 12 reps in a row, which can exert 70% to 80% of the maximum endurance of muscles.
Work out 2-3 times a week, but avoid working out the same muscle group within two days, because you’d better give the muscles enough time to recover.
What are the Benefits of Physical activity?
- Your muscles will fill out, your body will get better and better, and you will look good in whatever you wear, even the simplest T-shirt can show off.
- Good for weight loss and Keep in shape.
- Make your lifestyle healthier.
- Improve sexual performance!
- Appearance and temperament will be improved. You will become more confident.
- Cardiopulmonary capacity and cardiovascular function will be enhanced.
- Boost your intelligence!
- Improve bone density and quality.
- Reduce stress.
- Stay young.
- Improves insomnia.
Start Fitness Training
First of all, there are a few rules to follow before you start working out:
Light rather than heavy. Even though weight training is important, if the weights that too heavy leads to movement deformation, it will only be not worth the candle! All in all getting a good figure is our main goal.
Warming up is important. Simple stretches, move the joints — do 5-10 minutes of low-intensity cardio — and start your workout. Remember that this is your preparation for every workout.
Do more compound exercises. As we know, compound exercises help build a strong body, which is an effective way for beginners to lay the foundation.
Control training time. Not only is it tiring to train for too long, but it can also lead to problems such as increased cortisol levels, which can lead to muscle breakdown and fat growth. Therefore, it is better to limit the training time to less than 60 mins.
Practice less mimicry and more basics. You’ll often see different fitness gurus recommend so-called “miraculous workouts,” but you’d understand that training isn’t about fancy, it’s just about solid fundamentals.
Basic training exercises
Deadlift known as “The uncrowned king of bodybuilding.” This is a basic, powerful muscle-building movement for the back muscles and even lower limbs.
Deadlift can improve the synergy of different muscles, speed up muscle building, and has a good weight loss effect. It can also increase the production of androgen, which makes your legs more powerful and improves your sexual performance!
Similarly, women who want to have a bigger bottom can also practice deadlift. Deadlift is a very good action that stimulates coxal muscle, and it is one of the necessary practices for big butt!
Squats are the most powerful fitness exercise. It is the king of exercises, both for body shaping and strength growth.
Most noteworthy is, squats are considered as one of the best exercise to improve leg strength, and leg strength is the most important for overall strength. Because squats can maximize the production of testosterone, and the high levels of testosterone can promote muscle growth the whole body, hence it’s also good for upper body strength. Squats can also significantly improve exercise ability, cardiopulmonary function, and even improve sexual performance!
There’s Fred Hatfield, who at 46 can still do 1,014 pounds (459.94 kg) squat. Now in his sixties, he is still as strong and healthy as a young man.
Deadlift, squats, and bench press are commonly considered as “3 best exercises for fitness”, and bench press is one of the most effective exercises for a solid chest.
Bench press exercises will plump up chest muscles, increase latitude and endurance of muscles, and increase joint flexibility to avoid joint wear and tear.
Lose weight ≠ Aerobic exercise
Lose weight = Diet + Training + Healthy lifestyle+ Aerobic Exercises
Parallel bar dips
If you have difficulty with push-ups, parallel bar dips, and pull-ups, then you should work on your relative power. Practice parallel bar dips, and increasing the weight of the training slowly. It will stimulate your chest, triceps, and shoulders.
Parallel bar dips is considered as one of the classic exercises to exercise the upper body, of course with certain difficulty. It works many muscles in the upper body, including pectorals, triceps and deltoids (anterior bundle), as well as latissi dorsi and trapezius.
Different parallel bar dips exercises will get different results. The dips are also known as the “upper body squat,” use different training methods to help you achieve firm upper body.body.
Pull ups are one of the best exercises for developing upper body strength and muscle mass of the upper body. Any fitness fanatic’s training is inseparable from this exercise!
Although it seems to be simple and common action, the pull-up is called the king of upper body training by lot’s fitness guru.
If you can do a set of 5 bench presses with your own weight, but can’t finish a set of 5 pull ups, probably you should strengthen your back muscles. Pull-ups can train your latissimus dorsi, biceps, and back muscles. Whenever possible, use pull-ups instead of high pull-downs in your training.
Barbell row is one of the main exercises for the back muscles. It got its name because its trajectory is similar to that of rowing. In addition to special rowing machine, rowing exercises can also be completed by barbell and dumbbell, usually called “barbell row” or “dumbbell row”.
Rowing will concentrate on stimulating your back and give it super growth!
The back is probably the hardest part of the body to work out, specially barbell rowing is one of the best fitness to stimulate the back muscles. The latissimus dorsi, teres major, rhomboid, trapezius would all be well-trained, as will the biceps.
Fitness equipment can be generally divided into three types according to size:
Such as home gym equipment, household multi-functional fitness equipment.
Exercise bike, rowing machine, stair machine, treadmill, elliptical machine, as well as leg curl machine, adjustable bench, etc.
Bumbbells, kettlebell, barbells, chest expander, power twister, hand gripper, and so on.
What to eat after a workout?
American College of Sports Medicine and American Dietetic Association have publicly affirmed the importance of “post workout nutrition.” Especially after a high-intensity aerobic exercise, your body is in desperate need of nutrients to restore energy and repair muscles. If you don’t get your nutrition right after a workout, you may end up feeling tired, unable to concentrate and recover from muscle soreness.
When you complete muscle building training, it is very important to supplement nutrition in time. There are three types of nutrients to focus on: carbohydrates, proteins, micronutrients, and other supplements.
There are two reasons for supplementing carbohydrates after training: to promote the synthesis of muscle glycogen, and the synthesis of muscle protein. In fact, post-training carbohydrate supplementation, in a nutshell, is the effect of nutritional intervention to change the body’s protein metabolism from a net decomposition during training to a net synthesis.
For example, protein is always in the dynamic balance of decomposition and synthesis. During exercise, especially during strenuous exercise, the decomposition of protein is generally greater than the synthesis, which is the net decomposition of protein. After exercise, the synthesis is greater than the decomposition, this is the net synthesis of protein.
Fitness Nutrition: foods to eat and foods to avoid
Like exercise, diet is an important part of fitness.
Eating the right foods will provide the muscles with the nutrients, which they need to recover quickly from exercise, and make them stronger and bigger.
On the contrary, eating not eating enough or the wrong foods can affect your exercise performance, and be less effective.
Here are some foods to choose for, and foods to minimize or avoid:
Foods to eat include:
The foods you eat don’t have to be different during the muscle gain or fat loss phases — usually, it’s the portion sizes you need to change.
- Grains: grains, breads, oatmeal, quinoa, cookies, and rice.
- Meat and fish: chicken breast, beef, steak, eggs, salmon, cod and tilapia.
- Vegetables: broccoli, tomato, spinach, cucumber, green beans, zucchini, asparagus.
- Dairy products: yogurt, cheese and skim milk.
- Fruits: apples, bananas, avocados, kiwis, pears, peaches, grapes, oranges, berries and watermelons.
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds.
- Beans: green beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils.
- Starchy vegetables: potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava and corn.
- Oils: olive oil, flaxseed oil, and sunflower seed oil.
Foods to minimize or avoid
While a wide variety of foods should be included in your diets, there are some you should reduce or just avoid.
- Fried foods: such as Fried chicken, chips, Fried fish and so on. Fried foods are rich in trans fatty acids, namely which may contribute to cardiovascular disease and inflammation. While eaten in excess, it can lead to obesity or even disease.
- Foods high in sugar: candy, cookies, doughnuts, ice cream, cakes, and sweetened drinks. These foods provide a lot of calories but contain only a small amount of nutrients.
- Alcohol: alcohol have a negative effect on muscle building and weight loss, especially if you drink too much.
In addition to this, you should also avoid certain foods before go to the gym, which can interfere with digestion when you exercise.
- Carbonated drinks: soda or coke.
- High-fat food: high-fat meat (such as pork), buttery foods or creams.
- High-fiber foods: cruciferous vegetables or legumes, such as broccoli.
The correct use of exercise supplements will definitely improve our performance and results of bodybuilding. If we master the knowledge and use methods of supplements, we will certainly become stronger and better.
Before entering the topic, however, I want to emphasize that this is a popular science answer about sports supplements. Briefly, what we can buy in the market is called “Supplements“, and those that have to be purchased through illegal means are called “Banned drugs”, or just “Drugs.”
Certainly, we’re Classic Bodybuilders forever, and I believe you are the same, and supplements are basically free of side effects. So don’t believe the rumours that protein powder hurts kidneys or stomach.
In shorts, 4 supplements would be recommended:
Creatine, protein powder, pre-workout supplements, and mass gainer.
We will introduce the principles and methods of application of these supplements respectively.
Other than training
- Sleep: muscles don’t grow during training, they grow during sleeping. A good sleep will make you stronger and bigger.
- Relax: if you find that the growth of the muscles is slow down, and your training motivation is dropping, then you can take a few days off and relax, which will help you better focus on your next workout.
- Progress: the progress of muscle-building doesn’t have to be measured by weight or strength. Since fitness is like a spiral, that is, the accumulation of quantitative changes will occur qualitative changes, thus you don’t have to check your weight every week. Use your muscle dimensions, body fat percentage, muscular control, weight, mental state, stamina, and other factors to measure your progress.
- Fat control in muscle building: it’s a technical job, but not impossible, because the anabolism and catabolism of our body are essentially synchronized. Keep track of your intake, and test the carbohydrate/protein/fat ratio of your meals constantly. In addition, do some aerobic exercises every week, it can also effectively control the growth of fat.
Subscribe to our Newsletters!
We research continually to make you feel easier to do the most important decisions. Want to stay up-to-date on our latest publishes and all wonderful things about Titanvigor.com? Follow us on social media now!
COPYRIGHT © 2019 · titanvigor.COM, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Titanvigor is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon properties. The amazon logo, amazonsupply, and the amazonsupply logo are trademarks of amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an amazon associate we earn affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases.